Peatlands International 2.2019
small file for web view
- Editorial: International Collaboration & Synergies for Peatlands
- Horticulture main topic at the DGMT-IPS Symposium in Bremen. Dankeschön!
- Why are international Conventions and Agreements important for the Responsible Management of Peatlands and Wise Use of Peat?
- Bonding with Butterflies: Enhancing habitat for breeding butterflies in Co. Kildare, Ireland
- IPS Symposium “Peat for Food Production and Quality of Life” in Qingdao
- Vilm 2019: Exploring Synergies for Peatlands
- The Fifth European Conference on Permafrost
- A Week Full of Science and Culture in Vienna
- Adapting Peatland Research to Hydrologic Change: Data Collection in a Dynamic Boreal Fen
- Peatland Condition Monitoring – How Small Grants Enable Large Improvements
- Seeing the Wood for the Trees: A Palaeoecological Approach to the Research into Past Natural Woodland in the Scottish Highlands
- Allan Robertson Grant Winners 2019
- Allan Robertson Grant Reports 2018-2019
- 25th PERG Symposium Report